County Director and Livestock & Natural Resources AdvisorCooperative Extension Modoc County
202 West 4th Street
Alturas, CA 96101
M.S. Agronomy, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. 2012
B.S. Water Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln. 2009
SpecialtyLivestock & Natural Resources
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
Snell, L. K, & Baldwin, R. A. (2020). Current Trends and Management of Wild Horses on the Devil’s Garden Plateau. Proceedings of the Vertebrate Pest Conference, 29. https://escholarship.org/uc/item/073803nf
- Baldwin, R.A.; Halbritter, H. (2019). Efficacy and nontarget impact of zinc phosphide-coated cabbage as a ground squirrel management tool. Pest Management Science. 75, 1847-1854. January 10. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ps.5333
- Snell, Laura K. (2019). Monument Plant (Frasera speciosa). Grasslands.W. Brim-DeForest. California Native Grasslands Association. 29:4, 10-11.
- Macon, D.K; Baldwin, R.A. (2018). Livestock protection tools for California ranchers. University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources. 8598. January.
- Baldwin, R. A.; Halbritter, H. (2018). Zinc phosphide-coated cabbage for managing Belding’s ground squirrels. Proceedings of the Vertebrate Pest Conference.D. Woods. Davis, CA. 28. https://doi.org/10.5070/V42811030
- Oles, Kristin M.; Weixelman, Dave A. (2017). Riparian Meadow Response to Modern Conservation Grazing Management. Environmental Management. 60, 383-395. June 2.
- Snell, L. K.; Guretzky, J. A. (2017). Ruminant Urine Increases Uptake but Decreases Relative Recovery of Nitrogen by Smooth Bromegrass. Crop, Forage, and Turfgrass Management. 3:1. February 23.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Agriculture and Nature Tourism - Member
- Alfalfa and Forage Systems - Member
- Beef Safety and Quality Assurance - Member
- Livestock Production Systems - Member
- Wildlife - Member